Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Do you like to go shopping with your family?

Screenshot 2016-11-29 at 09.37.07.png
On Sunday 27th of November, my dad and I went to Pak’nSave to buy some groceries that we needed and some school lunch. Before we left, I had to put on my jacket and my shoes on because it was raining outside. After that, we left in my dad’s small and grey car.

When we got there, we both hopped out of the car and went inside. I went to grab a trolley for us to put all the groceries in. Then we walked around to look for the groceries that we needed. First my dad went to get the drink bottles because it was the easiest thing to find in Pak’nSave.

Then we went looking for the other groceries items that we needed. We bought some Le Snack, foil, crackers, chocolate chip cookies, shampoo, hair conditioner, tooth paste and rice. I asked my dad if we had missed buying anything and he said, ‘‘No’’ so we went to pay for all our groceries at the counter.

My dad paid for the groceries while I was waiting for him at the car. After that, my dad unlocked the car and we both quickly put the groceries into the car. Then we went to the dairy to buy 10 cans of tuna for our lunch for school. After that, we went back home.

I had a fantastic time going to Pak’nSave with my dad. My favourite part was when we grabbed our school lunch because they looked tasty and delicious.
Learning intention: We are learning to use descriptive language in our recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use appropriate action verbs to describe my recount of going to Pak'nSave with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.