Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

My First Roller Coaster Ride!


Title: My First Roller Coaster  Ride
Orientation
It was sunny morning. As I jumped out of
bed and looked up at the ceiling I felt a
cold shiver run down my body. I felt
terrified and excited at the same time
to ride on a roller coaster, it was my
first time after all.  I was 10 years old,
and was finally tall enough to meet the
height restrictions for the ride. My Dad
took me and my sisters to the Fair and
we all waited in line.
Complication

At that time, I was imagining riding the
roller coaster,  a terrible thought washed
through my head about vomiting.
I couldn’t take my mind off that, so I
tried to think of something that would
help me not to vomit while on the roller
coaster, but it also did not help me.
I felt very distressed and helpless,
I did not know what to do. This was
a big problem for me. My face turned
red and I began to feel really hot
because of the stress that I was in,
I knew from past experience that
feeling like this was probably going
to MAKE ME SICK!
Resolution
It was almost time, there were
only a couple of people in front
of us. Looking at the roller coaster,
I had butterflies so I asked my sister’s,
“Could you give me some tips to help
me not to stress out”?. They told me
that the best way is to try and relax
but to also have fun at the same time.

It was finally our turn, I climbed into
the chair and I sat down, Then off
we went. I felt very relaxed. As I
breathed in Whoosh! The air made
my whole body shiver, running past
my face and my ears almost like I
was making a funny face. I felt a bit
dizzy, But it didn’t ruin my fun.  

As we came to the end of the ride,
I quickly got out of the roller coaster.  
I raced to get a drink of water just in
case I was going to vomit, but
it turned out for me that I didn’t vomit at all.
Ending
I was so happy that I finally took
a chance to ride on a roller coaster.
I can’t wait for another chance for me
to take another ride -  so that I would
be able to get used to riding on a roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.