Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Have you been to the shops before?


On the weekend my dad and I went to the shops. When we got there my dad and I got out of the van and went inside the shop. My dad told me to get the trolley to put the food in. We got rice, mayonnaise, nut bar, utter, ham, bread, water melon, chicken and sweet and sour.

Then we went to the counter to pay for the groceries my dad said I could get a chocolate I got a willy wonka chocolate block. It tasted very yummy! Then we went to put the groceries in the van. I went to take the trolley back to the trundler park then we went home.

When we got home I gave my mum the rice and the chicken she started cooking our lunch. While my mum was cooking our lunch I went to go and play on my trampoline for a little while. Then my little sister came outside and told me it was time to eat. My mum and dad told me to say a prayer.

When I said a prayer we started to eat.When we finished eating my got the water melon and cut it into half's then quarters. After that my dad gave out the water melon. After that I was very tired so I went to bed.

I had a very fun day. I wish I could go to the shops again with my dad.

WALT use a structure of a recount correctly.
I know I can do this when I write the orientation, followed by the body and then the conclusion.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.