Pages

Thursday 25 June 2015

Do you like to dance?

In the weekend my mum, little sisters, little brother and I went to my little sister and brother's culture festival. I was so happy and excited. We travelled in my dads car. It was held at a Tongan kindergarten school in Glen Innes. When we got there, we all got out of the car and went inside the school.

Image result for tongan kid dancingWhen we went in we saw a lot of Tongan people inside. Before long it began. The teacher told the little kids to come to the front so they could perform the dance that they have been practising during school time. They performed many dances. After that It was time for some food. There were cakes, sandwiches and there were also drinks.

There was water and juice. Then all the food and drinks were gone. It was time for every one to go back home. I had an awesome night. Next time I hope they perform different dances.

Learning intention:
We are learning to organise the ideas in my recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write 6 paragraphs about my weekend in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.