Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Are you going to the shops today?

During the weekend my sister, dad  and I went to the shops. We went to the shops because we needed to buy our school lunch and food for dinner. My sister and I were very happy and excited.

Before we went out we had to put our shoes on. After we put our shoes on, we all went in the car and buckled our seat belt off we went to the supermarket we went to Pak 'n' Save. It was yellow and black and it also had signs on the window.

It was at Glen Innes. When we got inside, my sister and I went to get a trolley that we can use to put our groceries in. When we got a trolley, my sister, dad and I went to look for the food that we wanted to buy.

We brought ham, mayonnaise, apple, bread, Le snack, crackers, cookies, mini creams, butter and chocolate bars. We also brought some food for dinner. 

We brought chicken, tomato sauce, fish, potatoes, rice, coconut cream and sausages. After we got the groceries in the trolley, my sister asked my dad if we could go for a walk around the shop and my dad said yes. So we went for a walk. After we went for a walk we went back to look for my dad. 

When we found him, we went to go and pay for our groceries. While we were paying for it, we asked my dad if we can buy Kit Kat my dad said yes we like Kit Kat because it is very sweet.

After we paid for it we took the groceries into the car. We gently placed the groceries in the car. After we gently put the groceries in the car, we all went back back home. 

I had a fun and exciting time going to the shops. Next time I hope we go to a different shop next time because we always go to the same one.
We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use write the introduction, followed by the events and then the conclusion.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.