Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Do you know How to make your own personal prayer to God?

We are learning to write a personal prayer following the prayers structer.
I know I can do this when I use the structer of a personal prayer starting with a title for God, followed by what we are thakful for and then praying for others.    
Healing God, Thankyou for giving my family a home to live in and for school because it helps us to learn new things. Please look after the people who died and keep them safe with you in heaven. Thank you for my friends and family, protect them from harm. Thankyou for the rain that helps plants grow. Thank you for food and water. Please look after the poor and sick and make them well. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.