Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Going to the shops is a lot of fun!

On Saturday the 4th of June, my sisters, cousins and I went to Pak’n’Save to buy some groceries. Before we left, we had to put on our sports shoes. After that, we left in our dad’s small and grey car. I was very happy and excited.

Image result for paknsaveIt took us thirteen minutes to get there in the car. When we got there, we quickly hopped out of the car and slowly walked into the shop. I ran and grabbed a trolley for us to put our groceries in.

We bought three packs of delicious chips, cheese and onion dip and some tea. After we grabbed everything that we needed, we walked to the counter to pay for them. After we paid for them, we took our groceries back to our small and grey car.

My older sister wanted to eat one of the pack of chips straight away because she was feeling hungry, so we did. It tasted very yummy. While we were eating the chips, we talked about how my brother injured himself in his rugby game. We all felt very sad.
After we ate the chips, we went back home.

I had a great time going to the shops with my sisters and cousins. My favourite part of the day was when we ate the chips because it tasted very yummy and delicious. Next time, I hope we buy more packets of chips instead of only three, so that everyone can have a pack of chips to themselves.

Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my recount of going to the shops.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ronda,
    I like the way you use capitals letters and fullstops at your story writing. I like the way ,you think ideas first then put them in your story writing book.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.