Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

Going to the laundromat can be a lot of fun!

Image result for laundromat machineDuring the weekends, my dad and I went to the laundromat to wash our stinky clothes. Before we went, we had to put the clothes into a bag. After that, we left. I was very excited and happy.

It took us 10 minutes to get there. When we got there, we hopped out of the car and took the clothes into the laundromat. We put the clothes in one of the machines. Then we put three dollars into the machine and my dad pressed start.

While the clothes were being washed, my dad and I walked around the shops. We went past the dairy, my dad went inside to buy some pears and bananas. My dad paid for it while I waited outside for him. When he came out, we started walking again.

After that, we went back to the laundromat to see if our washing was done. However it wasn't ready, so we sat down on the bench and waited for a very long time. We waited and waited until the washing cycle had finished.

I went and grabbed the bag from the car so that we could put our wet clothes into take home to hang out to dry.

I had a great time going to the laundromat with my dad. Next time I hope that we can bring all of our stinky clothes so that they could all be clean.
Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of a recount to write about my trip to the laundromat: introduction, events, conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.