Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Jass Panker is famous!

Learning intention: We are learning to understand the text that we read.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I answer the comprehension questions about Music loving kittens correctly.
Music loving kittens!
1. A few weeks ago, Jass Panker, a singer felt sad because no one stopped to listen to him sing.
2. While Jass was singing his final song, four kittens appeared and started listening to him.
3. Jass Panker became world famous because someone took a video of him and the four kittens and posted it on YouTube. They received 3 million views.
Critical thinking challenge:
I will start listening to street performances to show that I appreciate their talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.