Pages

Sunday 17 July 2016

Which Pak 'n' Save do you go to?

During the weekends, my mum, brothers, sister and I went to the Pak ‘n’ save to buy some groceries. Before we left we had to put on our rain coats on because it was raining. After that, we left. We went in my dad’s small and grey car. I was very happy and excited.


It took us 13 minutes to get there. When we got there,  we slowly hopped out of the car and walked inside the shop. My older brother went to grab a trolley for us to put our groceries in.


We bought mayonnaise, tomato sauce, tea, weetbix, milk, four packs of chips, fizzy drink, juice, bread, raw chicken, fish, water bottle, corn beef and some sausages.


After we grabbed the groceries that we wanted, my mum went to pay for them at the counter. My brothers, sister and I went to sit down on the chair to wait for her to finish. While my mum was paying for the groceries, my sister and I played paper, scissors and rock. It was a lot of fun.


After my mum had finished paying for the groceries, we took the groceries to the van. We quickly put the groceries into the boot, while my brother took the trolley back to the trundler.

I had a great time going to Pak ‘n’ Save with my mum, brothers and sister. Next I hope we go to a different shop instead of Pak ‘n’ save because we always go there to buy our groceries. However it is the closest supermarket to our house.

Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our writing.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my trip to Pak'n'Save.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhonda,
    well done Rhonda keep up that good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.