Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Technicraft!

Screenshot 2017-05-29 at 10.27.59 AM.pngIt was Thursday and Room 8 and I were heading to tech. As we arrived we rapidly went to our tech class. Mr Nair told us to grab our work that we started from last week so that we could finish it off.    

We were taught by Mr Nair how to use a scroll saw. We practised cutting a thin piece of wood with shapes on it so that we won’t get any mistakes on our actual work.

I finally practised and it was time for me to cut out the sides of my character. As I began cutting it was hard but then it became easier at the end. I have finally finished and I had to give my work to Mr Nair so that he could spray it. He placed a magnet at the back of our character so that it would be like a fridge magnet. I was finally done and I was ready to make another fridge magnet again.


I had a great time during tech. My favourite part of the day was cutting out the cardboard because it was hard and fun at the same time.

Learning Intention: We are learning to inform my audience what we did in technicraft.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.