Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

Dictation-Atitude

The longer I live the more I realise the impact of attitude on life. 
Attitude to me, is more important than facts, it is more then the past, then education, then money, then circumstances, then failures, then success, then what other people think or say or do.
It is more important appearance giftedness or skills.
It will make or brake accompany...a church...a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We only change the envitable.
The only thing we can do is to play on one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it, and so it is with you...we are in charge of our attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.