Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

Do you like to go to the beach?

In the weekend my family and I went to the beach we went in big grey van. There was a park for us to play on.

My sisters and I were playing on the monkey bar. Then we all went for a swim but not before we changed into our swimming togs. There were two changing rooms. One of the changing room was the girls changing room and the other was the boy's changing. My sisters and I went in the girls changing room and my brothers went in the boys changing room.

After we were all changed, we all went for a swim. When I got in the water, it was cold as ice. Then my older sister and I had a swimming competition. I won because I was faster.I was  happy and proud of my self.

Then we taught my little sister how to swim because she was scared. Then it was time to go home so we ran out of time to teach my little sister how to swim.

I had a fun time going to the beach with my family. I hope we go to the same beach next time because there are also big rocks that we could climb up the park.

We are learning to organise my ideas.
I know I can do this when I write 5 paragraphs about my weekend in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.