Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Going to the Laundromat!

During the weekends my sister, dad and I went to the laundromat. We went in my dads car and I was very excited. When we got there, I took the bag that had our our dirity clothes in and took it inside the laundromat. My sister and I helped my dad put the clothes in the washing machine. After we put the clothes in, my dad went to go and pay for it. It cost him $5.00 to pay for it.

Then we went for a walk around the shops. While we were walking my dad went in one of the shops to buy some banannas and pie for us to eat. It took a long time so we waited and waited and waited until it was ready. When it was ready, my dad went to get the bag from the car so we can put our clean clothes in it.

After we put the clothes in the bag, we put the bag in the car and then we went back home.
I had a great time going to the Laundromat. Next time I hope we can go to a different one next time because we always go to the same one.

WALT: organise the ideas in my recount.
I know I can do this when I write 7 paragraghs  about my weekend in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.