Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Going to my friend's house is fun!

On Saturday 21st of May, my sister and I went to our friends house to play some games. We walked there and I felt very happy and excited. It took us 5 seconds to get there because it was so close. When we first got there we played tag. We used rock, paper, scissors to see who was in. I gave them both 10 seconds to run away from me.

After that, I went to tried and tag them. I was running really quickly because I wanted to tag my sister Liena. Soon Liena got tired so she stopped and I tagged her. After that, my sister became the tagger.

After a while, it began to rain., so we went inside her house and watched T.V instead. The first channel that we switched to was T.V 5 (Maori television.) 

After 5 hours, it was getting dark, so we went back home. I had a great time going to my friend's house. Next time I hope that it doesn't rain so we could play more games outside. 

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of a recount: introduction, events, conclusion about visiting my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.