Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Mmm, those oreos taste delicious!

Image result for pak n save glen innes logoDuring the weekends, my dad, sisters, brother and I went to Pak’nSave to buy some groceries and lunch for school. Before we left, we had to wait for my sisters to get ready because they took forever to get changed. One they were ready, they hurried to the car and we left the house.

Before we went to Pak‘nSave, my dad drove us to the bank to check how much money he had in his credit card. After he found out, we straight away drove to Pa‘nSave. Once my dad parked the car we all hopped out of the car and went inside the shop.

My brother and I saw a lot of tasty and delicious food. I ran and grabbed a trolley to put all our groceries in. We bought some tomato sauce, mayonnaise, fish, two bottles of fizzy drink, lollies, chocolate bar, oreos, crackers, bread, cream, butter, juice, water bottles, chocolate chip cookies, peanut cookies, baby wipes and nappies.

After we bought all the groceries that we needed. We went to pay for them at the counter. My dad paid for the groceries while my brother and I waited for him beside the counter. After everything was paid for, we took the groceries to the car and quickly put them in the boot.

However before we headed home, my dad stopped over at the dairy and bought two bottles of milk, some oranges and bananas for my little siblings to take to school. Then we went back home. I had a fantastic time going to the shops with my dad, sisters and brothers, because I was able to choose the food that I wanted to take to school the following week.

Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my recount of going to Pak'nSave with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.